What is a Community Governor? Your governor appoints a government of his or her peers to plan fun events for the community, purchase new items for the community office, and advocates for residential needs to the University and outside organizations.
Meet the Candidates!
•To provide an atmosphere which fosters the development of a community, based on consideration, respect and appreciation of all individuals.
•Help residents learn civility and gain an understanding of diversity through fun games and activities.
•To create communities focused on learning and the academic success of each student.
• CPCC Student Government Association Executive Board Treasurer
• A year worth of mentoring in the Ruth G. Shaw Women Leadership Program
• CEO of the Green Enterprise Rolls a Junior Achievement Company Program.
Name: Tyler Leli
– Install an Extra Printer in the Cyber Lounge
– Host a plethora of social events celebrating our diverse community
– Three Principles of Administration: Trusworthy, Transparent, Transformative
-Student Ambassador with the Peace Corps
– Experience Leading Coverage of RantSports writing teams that reached millions of readers online
Want to get involved with Community Government? The Governor will be appointing positions such as Odum Village Lt. Governor, Treasurer, Secretary, and many more! Check back next week at rha.unc.edu for more information! 🙂