The Residence Hall Association has many large enhancements that Community Governments and other UNC student organizations can rent free of charge.  If you are interested in checking out a Large Enhancement, click here to fill out the request form. You must fill out this form and submit it to the Chief Enhancements Officer at least two weeks before you wish to use the enhancement!

See what large enhancements we have below!

  • Cotton Candy Machine
  • Popcorn Machine
  • Bubble Machine
  • Karaoke Machine
  • Chocolate Fountain
  • Corn Hole Set
  • Large Hot Water Boiler and Dispenser
  • 3 Gallon Beverage Dispenser
  • Coolers
  • Large Tent
  • 16″ Table Top White Dry Erase Prize Wheel


If you have a suggestions and other ideas for large enhancements, please submit them to EnhanceMyDorm.


RHA communities and other DHRE affiliated organizations can also rent enhancements from Housing. Please contact your Community Director about Housing rentals.

NOTE: RHA will not provide any food items or related materials.

SECOND NOTE: You MUST reserve the enhancements AT LEAST 2 weeks in advance for your request to be considered.